1. Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

It’s boring around here. How about the latest shootings and the illegals heading our way?

Discussion in 'Politics, Guns, and a can of Whoop Ass!' started by msell66, Oct 29, 2018.

1. msell66

msell66 Burning Fossil Fuels Donator

Solutions, comments?

Mark

2. 68EFIvert

68EFIvert Well-Known Member

The illegals should be here just in time for the election.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. msell66

I’m sure there are Dems that are right now making transportation plans so they will arrive the Monday before the election.

Mark

RapidRabbit likes this.
  4. Fst Blk

Fst Blk Well-Known Member

Ridiculous that this is even a concern. Imagine if Americans started marching to migrate China or Russia. What other country has to deal with stupid stuff like this.

c6fastback, RapidRabbit and msell66 like this.
  5. Boom

Boom Active Member

This is too easy, as soon as they start crossing the river/desert into US territory have a few A-10's make some low passes. Problem solved. They know our country's way too damn soft to take any real action against them.

As mentioned, let this shit happen in Russia, China already has concentration camps right now.

6. 70 StangMan

70 StangMan Well-Known Member Donator

I need to fine tune the sight in on my latest FAL and C308. Too bad it's so far away.

7. FordDude

FordDude Well-Known Dude Staff Member Moderator

I think that I have read somewhere as to why the military cannot stop people from crossing the border. OK coyote juan and a truck load of illegals is one thing. This is what thousands heading for the border? That sounds like an invasion to me and the military should be able to use any means necessary to stop it. A fly over from some A-10s would make a strong point, let us keep it conservative and keep it to just 50 M1A2 Abrams Tanks. Unless they disperse and head for a wide area of the border, they are walking? Or is some of the fake news that I have been seeing have then being transported. :/ Thing is deploy a strong military presence to meet them.

fd

8. msell66

And now Trump wants to sign an EO stopping the citizenship of illegal babies born here. That’s really going to set off the media

Mark

FordDude likes this.
  9. Horseplay

Horseplay I Don't Care. Do you?

Trump is likely just firing up the base with this talk about an EO. I do find it interesting that they could take the path of interpretation of the 14th as the way to enact law as it truly should be written. If an argument can be constructed with a fair amount of basis it would be very interesting how the SC would rule now. If it got to that point and Trump got a favorable ruling could law then be written as a final stamp to prevent easy reversal down the road? Any legal scholar have opinion?

I for one have always argued against the idiocy of anchor babies being legal. Just walking illegally across our border and popping out a kid should not grant that child any rights of citizenship. I would hope only those super far Left loonies or persons wanting to overthrow our government would feel differently. Although there is actual growing public talk of silliness such as doing away with the entire sovereign nation concept. A world without borders. All people being one. I'm sure that's a wonderful idea. :confused:

Grabber70Mach likes this.
  10. msell66

11. kb3

kb3 Well-Known Member

I caught that earlier today.....how is that ok but Megan Kelly's remark about what was acceptable grounds for termination? This country has lost it!

12. Horseplay

First time I saw that video. How ANYONE in today's climate would not be fully crucified and left for dead after that is amazing. Even her. When did this happen? How is it not front page everywhere?

And Hillary and Megan will NEVER be judged close to equal. I found it amazing that a person says "back in the day" and describes how things were only then to be held accountable today to be outrageous.

13. msell66

From what I’ve found, it was an interview over the weekend.

Mark

14. msell66

“I don’t want to go around insulting people”

WTF, does she not listen to every other word out of her pie hole?

Mark

15. Horseplay

So the only places I could find this video were links to conservative news outlets and social media sites. Interesting. I watched many of them trying to find a longer clip to get a full and fair impression of the context of this interview. Best I could find was not really enough but it seems she was trying to be funny in a snarky way as if the interviewer/outlet might have been more right leaning, maybe. Or perhaps just a jab at what she perceives to be a Right view of black people. I don't know. What I do know is if ANYONE other than a LEFT camp darling said such a thing, my god the drama that would ensue.

It is very telling that none of the main stream media outside of Fox has this anywhere in sight right now. Be interesting to see if they eventually pick it up.

16. msell66

I personally see nothing wrong with it. I’m sure it was an attempt at cracking fun at it all, but the blatant hypocrisy of it not becoming a full blown story is what gets me. I agree, if anyone...ANYONE on the right said this same joke, the world would implode.

Mark

RapidRabbit likes this.
  17. turq66

turq66 Well-Known Member

The jokes on you, dingbat. She was sarcastically mocking YYOOUUU!!!! LOL!

18. msell66

I’m also thinking...why doesn’t the left see between the lines when it comes to the 14th, but find all kinds of things in the 2nd amendment?

Mark

19. Fst Blk

Fst Blk Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Looks like the framers had crystal balls huh.

crustycurmudgeon likes this.
  20. msell66

Link or from where?

Mark