• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

I love this shit

"he's a great oratator" What the fuck is that??? Brilliant voters.

It simply means, while you are taking one up the ass, he can explain in big words, why it is good for you and it really doen't hurt as much as your simple mind thinks it does. :yikes

Oratator? He can fluently speak the speeches written by the same writers from the Clinton admin. Good job America. Putting a community organizer as president is like getting a cub scout to command the military.

"It was unfair to me. A white butcher's kid, whose father had no money, but nobody gave me a break. And do I have a chip on my shoulder? You're damn right I do. And I represent millions and millions of poor people in this country who weren't lucky enough to be poor and black, they were unlucky enough to be poor and white, and they can't get into Harvard."

And that is exactly why when my alumni (sp?) association calls from time to time trying to get me to donate to scholarship funds I hang up on them. They can rest assured they will never see one single nickle from me.

When I was in school I couldn't hardly get a loan that needed to be paid back eventually much less a scholarship. So I did every crap job I could to earn money and lived on Taco Bell and Raman Noodles.

I had a friend however who was a black guy. His parents lived in the Virgin Islands and were pretty wealthy. He had no trouble getting all kinds of financial aid.

So when they call now looking for scholarship handouts I simply hang up. Once or twice I have said something about "you mean those scholarships I couldn't dream of getting when I was in school with a 3.3 GPA while working full time?" :conf

Back