• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Glad to have found the place

bronco911

Good to see a lot of familiar faces over here. I was worried when it said my application had to be reviewed and approved, though. BUT, I obviously passed the smell test w/out having to bribe anybody. Had the 1000.00 check ready to send to midlife and everything, but good thing the mailman was running slow.
:craz

Welcome to the land of Mustang good for nothins. I try to keep everyone in order but they're too busy eating cookies and chasing coeds, sheep (midlife), etc. Maybe you can help.

Now remember one of the golden rules. It never happened or existed without pics.

Got the check ok...just don't stop payment!

A hearty welcome to anyone who donates $1000 to the Bank of Midlife!

Welcome to the Dark Side. We are a fun bunch and also a visual bunch as well. So read the :rulez and post pics of your rides. There is a gallery here to host your pics as well. If you have trouble with that get some help in the NewB Tutorials. fd

And where be these rules you refer to? Even did a search,(because I know how much you like to refer to that option :amaz) but nothing comes up except people wanting pictures. I get it :) Have to go brush some dust and get some fresh ones, eh?

"FordDude" said:
We are a fun bunch and also a visual bunch as well. So read the :rulez and post pics of your rides.

Or post pics of anything else too. I can't ever read a post from FD without getting distracted.

Back