• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Garage swag

Fst Blk

Anybody got any old banners or signs that would be easy to ship laying around? Looking for some automotive related banners to hang in the garage. Can build a nice shop and not decorate it properly. Lmk what you guys are willing to part with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anybody got any old banners or signs that would be easy to ship laying around? Looking for some automotive related banners to hang in the garage. Can build a nice shop and not decorate it properly. Lmk what you guys are willing to part with.

I have some stuff from the Vancouver Olympics. The stuff that came off our buses.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Sorry for being slow. When I get home tonight I'll get pics posted.

Mel

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I have some stuff I am taking off the walls to make room for my wife's power tour swag. Anything in the picture. The License plate art says STANGFIX.COM (Sorry for the dark picture)
WallArt.jpeg

I have some stuff I am taking off the walls to make room for my wife's power tour swag. Anything in the picture. The License plate art says STANGFIX.COM (Sorry for the dark picture)
View attachment 31013

Definitely interested in the dashboard and stangfix lettering. I really liked that dash when you first posted it. Lmk what you want for those items.

that dash is really cool!
Bill, the guy I mensioned wants $175 for his BF Goodrich sign, If your interested I can get a pic

Back