• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Demoncrats plant fake Dr. at town hall

Unbelievable

And entirely believable.

Not that I put this sort of lying past the GOP either, but this one is just stupid.

"AtlantaSteve" said:
Unbelievable

And entirely believable.

Not that I put this sort of lying past the GOP either, but this one is just stupid.

I was just thinking the same thing, you could use that story for every greasy politician. When the majority of the food in a fridge goes bad, what do you do? Keep some of it or throw all the crap out.

Plants or not, both sides do it. What irritates me is the bashing by the administration, elected officials, and the media, for folks speaking up. Apparently, it's a bad thing to ask questions at a town hall, but it's perfectly fine to have signs comparing Bush to Hitler, chucking rocks at the motorcade, setting fires. None of which was covered on any of the big 3 networks.

SEIU is out in full swing, being the brute squad. I'm waiting on the Acorn cronies to start knocking on doors. You have one side doing something, then blaming the other side for it.

We're going to the meeting for Senator Wicker. We'll also go to our reps meeting, if the coward will have one. I want to see this shit in person, cuz down here, it will be nasty.

Back