• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Cancer Sucks!

I start looking for ya. Until then she'll have to do

963d572b0b8ce9873079574e212f13b0.jpg

Hey I'll get in line for some of that too.

From Infinity and beyond

Never Argue With A Moron– They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience

If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

Mark, cancer does suck! I have had so many affected by it, in my life.

John, for one.

I will tell you as a care giver to my wife, Amber that the port was a great idea!

It is important to eat. Calories are calories. Amber had See's candy for dinner one night.

Stay hydrated my friend, rest and relax. Kick this stuff in the balls and get back to the 66.

Please keep us posted!

Best to you my friend!

Mel

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Best of luck to you! I am scheduled for the camera snake myself in two weeks...pretty confident just a polyp giving me trouble but always worry some. Now if you could just get a nurse like miss red-white-blue in BobVs' post......

Mark, I am sorry to hear about your situation, but nobody else has a better chance of defeating this horrific disease than you! We're all praying and pulling for you, Mark. Are you going to keep this thread moving or are you creating a blog for your adventures?

My thought and prayers are with you Mark. Keep up your sense of humor and when feeling down look at the eye candy on this thread. :)

Really sucks to hear, but thankfully cancer has to deal with OTH. Normally that stands for One Tough Hombre, but i think we can work in One Tough Housewife too. Hang tough and kick some ass, when we say we're here for you we all mean it.

Back