• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Beach Pony, I hate you.......

cmayna

DILLIGARA?
Donator
I do a Steak recipe provided by Opentracker on the weekends. Beach Pony said all I needed to do to make it even better is to sprinkle a little crumbled blue cheese on the steaks before they went into the oven. So here's the recipe but now I've added some blue cheese to it. My wife loved it........

Perfect Restaurant Skillet Steak

1. Oil both sides steak and then season with Sea Salt and ground pepper.
2. Preheat grill to 500 degrees
3. Heat up cast iron skillet on outside burner to “really� hot.
4. Place steak in center of hot skillet. Cook for 2 minutes. Turn over for another 2 min.
5. Transfer skillet to covered grill and put a tab of butter on top of the steak followed with some crumbled blue cheese and close lid.
6. Watch temp. Med rare = 135 It will continue to cook so you need to remove it at 125.

4_23_08_09_6_54_45.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
"cmayna" said:
I do a Steak recipe provided by Opentracker on the weekends. Beach Pony said all I needed to do to make it even better is to sprinkle a little crumbled blue cheese on the steaks before they went into the oven. So here's the recipe but now I've added some blue cheese to it. My wife loved it........

Perfect Restaurant Skillet Steak

1. Oil both sides steak and then season with Sea Salt and ground pepper.
2. Preheat grill to 500 degrees
3. Heat up cast iron skillet on outside burner to “really� hot.
4. Place steak in center of hot skillet. Cook for 2 minutes. Turn over for another 2 min.
5. Transfer skillet to covered grill and put a tab of butter on top of the steak followed with some crumbled blue cheese and close lid.
6. Watch temp. Med rare = 135 It will continue to cook so you need to remove it at 125.

4_23_08_09_6_54_45.JPG

Told ya!

Last edited by a moderator:
Craig:

Bring Barb down to Willow Street Wood Fired Pizza for one of their Gorgonzola burgers with garlic fries. I suspect she would like that one too!! :cool

Jeff,
Isn't there a car show soon in WG?

Well I will admit I prefer my steak without the blue cheese, but I do what it takes to keep in the Mrs. good side.

Damn......

Read the post title and thought this was going to be a poll. :nice

The recipe sounds great, as I LOVE blue cheese.

When I first saw the picture, though, I thought you hated BP because he left some steaks in your grill 2 years ago and you just found them.

"johnpro" said:
The recipe sounds great, as I LOVE blue cheese.

When I first saw the picture, though, I thought you hated BP because he left some steaks in your grill 2 years ago and you just found them.

Craig hasn't learned the 'art' of presentation yet.
You would know that the first time you actually see the guy. :yikes In you know what. :naug

"johnpro" said:

LMFAO!!!! :rofl

"cmayna" said:
Jeff,
Isn't there a car show soon in WG?

Craig:

Yes, there's a Second Harvest Food Bank fundraiser put on by Rompe Coglioni Car Club at La Villa Deli coming up. I think it's on Saturday, Sept 6th. I'll get the details and get back to you.

Yeah I know that pic is not very yummy looking with all those puss sores all over it. Just get over it boys!!!

"JeffTepper" said:
Craig:

Yes, there's a Second Harvest Food Bank fundraiser put on by Rompe Coglioni Car Club at La Villa Deli coming up. I think it's on Saturday, Sept 6th. I'll get the details and get back to you.

Craig

Here's the information:

Rompacogioni Car Crew
Classic Car Cruise and Food Drive
Sunday, September 6th 9:00am-3:00pm
1319 Lincoln Ave, San Jose, CA (MAP)
The community is invited to join the club on Lincoln Avenue to view the vintage cars on display, or bring one to show off. The free event will combine a classic car show, a social event, and a food & fund drive. Please drop off non-perishable food or financial donations in the La Villa Delicatessen Parking Lot. For more information, call Jeff at (408) 781-1142.

You thinking of coming down for this one?

"KBMWRS" said:
Damn......

Read the post title and thought this was going to be a poll. :nice

Mike, don't you know how to read the sign? Don't feed the animals! :rulez

Back