1. Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Discussion in 'Politics, Guns, and a can of Whoop Ass!' started by Mach1Mark, Dec 16, 2018.

1. Mach1Mark

Mach1Mark Ramrod extraordinaire Donator

or AOC as some in the fawning drive-by media are calling her is riding a wave of popularity. Probably not the wave she wants, Ive been calling her Crazy Girlfriend for obvious reasons. I heard a local conservative talk show host use it and I like it, again for obvious reasons. This morning I came up with a new moniker for her that I hope goes viral in an effort to minimize her term in Congress and the progression of ANY of her ideas. She must be defeated and marginalizing works best:
    My new nickname for her is Congress Barbie.

Laurie S. likes this.
  2. gsxrken

gsxrken Member

Somewhere I heard “Occasional Cortex” and it killed me.

120mm and msell66 like this.
  3. Horseplay

Horseplay I Don't Care. Do you?

She is in for a long ride, I'm afraid. Don't get me wrong, she will not accomplish anything unless she somehow gets a WHOLE LOT brighter but the voters will keep her in office regardless. Her lack of any factual perception of economic realities is frightening. It's not just misspeaking...she just doesn't understand.

Turnall and Mach1Mark like this.
  4. Horseplay

That is awesome.

5. Gigantopithecus

Gigantopithecus Well-Known Member

Idiot ass bartender gets a six figure salary and benefits for life. I wonder who is the dumber, her or the oxygen thieves who voted for her?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

120mm, mustangstofear and Mach1Mark like this.
  6. msell66

msell66 Burning Fossil Fuels at c2 Donator

Definitely the voters. And now she’ll get re elected for life.

Mark

120mm likes this.
  7. msell66

8. Gigantopithecus

Gigantopithecus Well-Known Member

Using other people's money is exhausting.....

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

msell66 likes this.
  9. crustycurmudgeon

crustycurmudgeon Well-Known Member

"The New York Democrat revealed that she decided to spend 'a few days in the middle of nowhere' in upstate New York". Quick...somebody build a wall!

mustangstofear and RapidRabbit like this.
  10. Mach1Mark

Mach1Mark Ramrod extraordinaire Donator

11. msell66

120mm and Mach1Mark like this.
  12. RapidRabbit

RapidRabbit Well-Known Member

I've been trying to wrap my head around this one.

"upgrading all existing buildings" in the country for energy efficiency"

"Overhauling transportation systems" to reduce emissions — including expanding electric car manufacturing, building "charging stations everywhere," and expanding high-speed rail to "a scale where air travel stops becoming necessary";

A guaranteed job "with a family-sustaining wage, adequate family and medical leave, paid vacations and retirement security" for every American"

Eliminating air travel? Really?
    I guess that puts Craig out of a job.

Guaranteed jobs. Economic security to all who are unable or unwilling to work

So what I'm going to be forced to hire people who don't want to work or are useless?

And where are the trillions of dollars to upgrade all the buildings in the US coming from?

She's a friggin idiot!

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

c6fastback likes this.
  13. msell66

She said the government can just print a few extra trillion dollars

Mark

RapidRabbit likes this.
  14. RapidRabbit

RapidRabbit Well-Known Member

Yeah sure.

I guess then we can just print a few billion extra for the wall then too.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

15. msell66

Great idea Pat!

Mark

16. guruatbol

guruatbol Always on vacation!

She read Atlas Shrugged.

Mel

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

RapidRabbit likes this.
  17. crustycurmudgeon

crustycurmudgeon Well-Known Member

Not just her, but all the others who signed onto this. Including every Democrat who is currently running for President in 2020.

18. Horseplay

Actually, they may be geniuses. The "Green New Deal" is just for show. It is a non-binding pander to all who support any/all of the crazy ideals it attests to enact. It means nothing. Virtually none of it will ever be taken to the point of a real vote on an actual bill. For those running for the Democrat nomination its a great way to gauge what agenda to pretend they represent when the time comes. Just a few savy political veterans attaching themselves to the current hottest flame to stoke their own fires before she inevitably flames out.

19. msell66

All true, but doesn’t it make your eyes pop when you see she wants to eliminate air travel? High speed rail across the Plains is a ridiculous idea let alone high speed trains to Hawaii, etc...

This is what the unionized, federal government education system has brought us.

Mark

120mm and Mach1Mark like this.
  20. kb3

kb3 Well-Known Member

Coming from a railroader's point of view, and considering it was my rail line that the a certain Steam Engine took flight in Back to the Future III, never count anything out! I should run for president too!

RapidRabbit likes this.