1. Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

2 minute finale from the fourth

Discussion in 'Politics, Guns, and a can of Whoop Ass!' started by blue65coupe, Jul 11, 2018.

1. blue65coupe

blue65coupe Well-Known Member

2. msell66

msell66 Burning Fossil Fuels Donator

HOLY FREAKā€™N MOTHER of all FIREWORKS!

You are in the wrong line of work my friend. I hope your neighbors cut your grass, paint your house and do your grocery shopping for you!

Awesome.

Mark

3. Horseplay

Horseplay I Don't Care. Do you?

Did you film this with your popo issued bodycam? Nice use of the explosive stuff. Impressive

4. blue65coupe

No issued body cams...for now. Jen filmed it with phone. The whole thing was 24 min to music. The finale is tied into one fuse. Light, enjoy. We realized this year was 30th year of having a fourth shindig...damn I'm getting old.

5. msell66

msell66 Burning Fossil Fuels Donator

Ain't no "getting" about it!

6. Midlife

Midlife Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator

Here in Florida, we're only allowed sparklers. *sigh*

I would hate to know what the bill was for that set of fireworks!

7. 70 StangMan

70 StangMan Well-Known Member Donator

Don't get out much do ya' Randy ? You can buy anything you want here. Just sign a blank piece of paper saying you are shooing birds away ( which ain't a lie )

8. blue65coupe

Tried the "bird bombs"? Pretty neat little toys. FTR Randy, NC doesn't allow anything that will leave the ground or go boom. Never understood why they don't just permit it and collect the $. A lot of money goes over state lines.

9. 70 StangMan

70 StangMan Well-Known Member Donator

Oh Hell Yea .

10. Midlife

Midlife Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator

I sure as hell don't want my pink flamingos to vamoose!
    Ya know Duane, if I were you, I'd arrest that varmint who set off all of those 'crackers...It would double your arrest count for the year!

11. blue65coupe

Don't kid yourself Mid, my arrest count is extremely high. I typically take arrest every day from 12-1:30, sometimes I get a morning one in also.

Mach1 Driver, Midlife and msell66 like this.
  12. blue65coupe

They've made those almost impossible to buy here now, glad I stocked up. After mentioning those I took the kids outside and let them fire a couple. I wish I had filmed their reactions.

70 StangMan and msell66 like this.
  13. 3175375

3175375 Well-Known Member

I bow to you. I spent about $500 on fireworks n it did not come close to your Armageddon